These will be your go-to pair of shorts for summer weekends. Being fitted around your bottom and legs, you'll find they are just so flattering.
Why you'll love them:
- The stretchy fabric and side panels make it comfortable to wear no matter what stage of pregnancy you’re in.
- They don't look like your regular frumpy maternity shorts!
- The adjustable straps on the side make sure they won't slip down as you move throughout the day.
- They have a beautiful worn wash on them so they have that funky retro style. Wear them with the bottoms turned up and a pair of plimsoles or vintage style tennis shoes for complete retro cool.
- They sit on the lower half of your bump so you don't get too hot over summer.
- Longer length for those who don't want to expose their thigh.
- Discount price compared to other denim shorts.
Sizing information: Standard sizes and length of 25cm when rolled up and 32cm when unrolled (from crotch to hem). Slim fit. If your size is not available, have a look at these ones.
**Make sure you check the hip measurements of the size chart and compare to your own measurements or a pair of jeans you already own. To measure the hips on jeans, measure 8cm up from the crotch (where the fabric crosses) and then across the width (and then double this number). If between sizes, go for the larger size.
Fabric: 98% cotton / 2% spandex
Colour: dusty blue denim
Designed In Australia
Online Availability: Shipped within 1 business day.
Product Code: J001a