Helps To Shrink Your Belly Post-Pregnancy!
More stock arriving: ETA 23/9/16. Please email us to be notified when your size arrives.
We all want to get back into shape post-pregnancy. Unfortunately it's not always as easy as the celebrities make out, or is it?
Belly wrapping has been used by women in Asian and middle-eastern cultures for centuries. It supports the healing and knitting back together of their abdominal muscles post-pregnancy. Celebrities have been in on the secret for a while it seems!
Why You'll Love It
- Soft fabric
- Really affordable price (the ones the celebs use are often over $100)
- The only belly wrap that has a contoured shape for your torso (so it resists riding up)
- No uncomfortable boning on the interior
How To Use It
- Wear it ideally in the first 6-8 weeks post-pregnancy, if not longer
- Wear it during ALL your waking hours
- Wrap your belly firmly but comfortably
- As your belly begins to regain it's former shape, continue to wrap firmly by bringing the Velcro closer together
- Can be worn under or over a singlet
To see more news on how belly wraps are being used by mums around the world, click here.
Size Guide: Measure the circumference of your belly - post pregnancy - at the widest point and choose your size.
XS = waist sizes 51cm-76cm (20" to 30")
S = waist sizes 61cm-84cm (24" to 34")
M = waist sizes 71-96.5cm (28" to 38")
L = waist sizes 84cm-101.5cm (33" to 40")
XL = waist sizes 91cm-116.5cm (36” to 46”)
Two lengths available: for those under 160cm tall, we recommend size the 9-inch length (WN9L). For those who are taller, the 12-inch length (WN12L) is the better option.
The model is a size 8, approx. 172cm tall and is wearing a size XS (WN12L). Immediately post-birth, a size S would be the best size for a pre-pregnancy size 8.
Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Online Delivery: FREE within Australia & despatched within 1 business day
Product Code: WN9L / WN12L