This maternity sports bra has received fantastic reviews - have a look at the grey and black ones. Having sold more than 1000 of these bras, we know they do their job of providing fantastic support while you're exercising.
Why you'll love it:
- Easy breastfeeding access via the one-handed clips on each strap
- Wide, strong straps that help to reduce bounce
- Firm elastic under the bust keeps the bra in place
- Breathable mesh on the side panels provides further support
- Bright funky modern colours
- Racer back style allows freedom of shoulder movement
- Vertical cup seams add shape to the bust line
- Very affordable (at least 30% cheaper than other nursing sports bras
- Winner of iParenting Award - November 2007
Size information: SMALL: 32 A-D, 34A (10A-D, 12A)
MEDIUM: 32DDD, 34B-C, 36A-B (10E, 12B-C, 14A-B)
LARGE: 34D -DDD, 36C-D (12D-E, 14C-D
XL: 36DD-DDD, 38B-D (14DD-E, 16B-D)
XXL: 38DD-DDD, 40B-C (16DD-E, 18B-C)
XXXL (3X): 40D- DDD(18D-E), 42B-DDD(20B-E)
The model is a 10D and is wearing a size S. Please click the size guide for more information. This bra is a very firm fit to provide good support. If you are especially tall & between sizes, it might be better to go for the larger size as the straps are not adjustable in terms of length. The reviews from other mums are also an excellent way to work out the best size for yourself.
Please note we are always getting more stock in - if your size is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your size and we will let you know when new stock is arriving.
Fabric: 58% Polyester/ 32% Cotton/ 10% Spandex
Fabric Care Tip: Hand wash in warm water and line dry. No Bleach.
Colour: Purple, pink with yellow trims
Online Availability: Despatched after 1 Business Day with FREE delivery
Product Code: 4102-P